Team Hoyt

Who's NOT Ready

I put up 3 of my 5 stands, have to get cameras back out I'm going to do that this week after I'm done hunting. I think I'll put up the two stands next weekend. I have a 1+ year old, a word of advice... don't have kids if you want to have unlimited hunting time lol. Luckily I have an amazing wife who "gets it." I know some that are worse off than I am. 

I am ready now...just in time. I will sit on the ground for a few hts tomorrow morning,wedged between a giant oak log and a tree 50 yds of a field.

Found my quiver mount ,just gotta put my license in a zip lock with a stack of paper towels,pen and rubber gloves.

Im all set... had my arrows cut down yesterday then fired off some broadheads... right on the money!  A lot of problems with my shooting this year but getting it all figured out is a great feeling!  Special thanks to Tacks for his insight... definitely got me on the right track

• Like 3

Wyoming county   9H and 9N

Here's another Thanks for Tacks! I shot my  bow last night and for the first time in years my fp and bh's both hit the same spot! Well, within an inch at 20 yds.  My bow feels like it's shooting the best ever. That gives me a HUGE boost of confidence. Thanks Tacks! 

I also shot my xbow and fp and bhs also right on at 20 yds. I need to get out and shoot at 30-40 yds. but I can't shoot that far at my house, too many neighbors, too close.

• Like 3

Hunt when I can.. ;)