Annual Preseason Meal

phade

Very cool tradition.  Be sure to keep it going. 

Me and 4 buddies from high school and college, and one of their dads, have a fishing get together every year and it is next weekend.  Always good to get together.  Gets harder and harder to do with families and responsibilities. A guy or two has missed it from time to time but we have been doing this for 25 years. 

Every morning for opening day of gun 4 of us also get together at the house for breakfast before hunting.

• Like 4

On 9/22/2018 at 8:11 PM, Robhuntandfish said:

Very cool tradition.  Be sure to keep it going. 

Me and 4 buddies from high school and college, and one of their dads, have a fishing get together every year and it is next weekend.  Always good to get together.  Gets harder and harder to do with families and responsibilities. A guy or two has missed it from time to time but we have been doing this for 25 years. 

Every morning for opening day of gun 4 of us also get together at the house for breakfast before hunting.

That is so cool, there is something about breakfast with traditions, and hunting, in my opinion.  

• Like 1

Having had the pleasure of hunting, and sitting down to eat with these guys. I can honestly say........

Great group of hunters! And I was never hungry during my time there! Think I gained a few pounds in a couple days!.....lol  Good time.

Best of luck to you guys this season!