Musky / pike package

I don't see too any tooth marks.  Which one did you get that one on in the harbor the other night ?   During a bass-tournament in late-August, a big one came up from under the South GI bridge and pulled a 16" or so smallmouth bass off my line, right next to our boat.  A large smallmouth bass pattern plug would probably work well on them.   

Middle row 3rd lure to the 6th lure are those bagleys?  If those are bagley lures The 3 that are chartreuse are slamming lures i caught to many big pike and musky on that lure. 

Great lures im sure they will sell fast good luck.

They are gone to a new home. And as far as the size of the lures,those are big but they were my smallest. Most that I run are 12-16". Basically the size of the average lake Erie walleye. Lol. Chipmunk.....fantastic idea !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

One time was at a diner while we were up fishing the st Lawrence there was a sign for free kittens.  My buddy asks if they still have them as he would take them all.  They said really ?   And he asked " well how many do you have cause I only have enough musky rigs setup for 4.  Do these ones splash a lot?".   Obviously to me I knew he was kidding but you should've seen the look on their faces!   He played it straight then bust out laughing. 

I'm betting they spit in his food.   

• Like 1