First card pull of the year for me

chrisw

Public land bucks are among the toughest to hunt. And those are some very nice bucks! Just to have kept your cam's from being stolen is a big accomplishment! Wishing you the very best of luck this season. Looking forward to seeing you with one of those hard to kill bucks!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NYBowhunter said:

I hunt both Deleware and Otsego counties, lots of birds to be had. Between deer hunting in the fall and family commitments in both fall, spring along with land and food plot work i can never find time to hunt turkeys. There are big numbers from what i can see this year, thier all over the place. I have a group of 20+ birds, both hens and poults that are always near the cabin feeding in our fields. 

there were huge flocks  a simple.stop amd ask to hunt gave me 1000 acres to hunt. even after he leased it to hunters always kept the first 2 days of fall turkey reserved out of lease for ke and my friend no charge. over 10 years there was fun hujting rock walls we dont have them where i am. owner thought we were nutz driving from buffalo to hunt turkey there..