turkeyfeathers 2018 Whitetail Classic Entry

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We had a comedian MC my retirement party, he asked me for info prior to party ,one of first things I gave him was that I drove a Subaru .

He did all the usuall Subaru jokes, expected a bit more from a professional .

Lmao I have only known 2 lesbians.  They were a couple.  They both drove subaru. To funny . The one had a wood shop in her basement that Tim the tool man Taylor would have been envious  of 
 She also owned more flannel  shirts than I do . They lived over in Ithaca.. go figure.

They’re issued the shirts and a Subaru when they come out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Actually Subaru owners, buy well below what they can “ afford “ and pay cash for them 36% of the time . Their models appeal to outdoor types and some racers or drifters .

I do enjoy the stereotypes, as nobody expects me to be armed and if I happen to meet any lesbians well that’s a bonus !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Actually Subaru owners, buy well below what they can “ afford “ and pay cash for them 36% of the time . Their models appeal to outdoor types and some racers or drifters .

I do enjoy the stereotypes, as nobody expects me to be armed and if I happen to meet any lesbians well that’s a bonus !

Like I told my buddy that said something like that. .....lesbians are no help to you, just more competition.   

6 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Lmao I have only known 2 lesbians.  They were a couple.  They both drove subaru. To funny . The one had a wood shop in her basement that Tim the tool man Taylor would have been envious  of 

She also owned more flannel  shirts than I do . They lived over in Ithaca.. go figure.

I've known many and have always clicked with them.  They have always been clean and neat plus good to work for..........

No problem with Subaru from me, I'd take one.