Kansas Muzzle Loader Lease

I have 2 farms in southeast Kansas for lease.I only archery hunt these farms so they will be available for muzzle loader season.One is 575ac the other one is 240ac. Both farms have timbered draws,creek bottoms,pasture.Muzzle Loader season is Sept.19-Oct 2

The 575ac farm is $5.50 ac with a 2 hunter max,and the 240ac is $6.50 ac. with a 1 hunter max. The 575ac place has beans on it too. I can also offer both farms together (815ac) at $8.30 ac with lodging included 4 hunter max.Email me for the aerials of the farms and any other questions..Leftover non-res deer tags are on sale now, on a first come first served basis.Let me know if anyone wants to hunt Kansas... :D

post-2498-131455453794_thumb.jpg

post-2498-131455453822_thumb.jpg

We don't have any pheasants down here by us,but the quail are coming back strong.The last seasons ,(fall) we have been seeing coveys of 15-20 birds on a pretty regular basis.We have had some good spring weather the last 3 years so the Quail and Turkey are exploding.We can set aside you some quial hunting ground, i lease 12,000 ac in this area. ;)

post-2498-131455457222_thumb.jpg

post-2498-13145545724_thumb.jpg

I see quail season runs from Nov until Jan 31 and the deer season is most of that same time till about the first or second week of Jan.  When would you allow Quail hunting and is it any good in January. I preferr not to have my dogs out running during deer season.

mm

I am planning to go to Kansas this year and will be looking to hunt quail. I am trying to set up 3 or 4 spots this time as last year I tried to go and had a place and the guy canceled on me the week before. I will contact you when it gets closer to the season and see if I can hunt a couple of days on your place. I will be staying in my camper and hunting alone or with one other person and my two dogs. Thanks for making this property avialable. If you do know the costs please PM them to me.

Thanks

MM

• 4 weeks later...

Just checked my trail cam's, picked up some young bucks!! The date on my one cam was not updated but they are fresh this year.

Just picked up another 2000 ac ranch for Muzzle loader and Rifle.Let me know if anyone wants to come hunt the new ranch.Still tags available for my area.

post-2498-131455475336_thumb.jpg

post-2498-131455475359_thumb.jpg

post-2498-131455475617_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...