Who will be in their stands on Monday?!?

Iluvracks1359

So October 1st is almost here! Alas, it has to fall on a MONDAY!!!! I took the week off, wont be hunting many AMs, due to the fact that we have a 2 month old child, and another one that has to get ready for school, so I cant leave all that to my wife, but I will definitely be in the stand by4:15 pm Monday afternoon? Who else? I have read a lot of people saying that they don't like to hunt early October, because the deer aren't interested in rut activity, but I've found that if you have them patterned on a food source, the first week and a half of October seem to be a pretty great time to be in your stand.

I'll be working all next week. First opportunity for me will be Saturday.

Sunday will be with my grandson for youth weekend.  Hopefully to get his first deer!

Monday on my own again, as he has football practice in the morning and baseball practice in the afternoon.............sigh

No :fie:

Who's idea was it to have Oct 1 fall on a frickin monday.

I am leaving the country on Thursday, so I blow that first weekend,  too. I could get a few hours on Monday evening but my daughter wants to come out and watch me field dress a deer, so I need to try the following weekend.

5 hours ago, Iluvracks1359 said:

So October 1st is almost here! Alas, it has to fall on a MONDAY!!!! I took the week off, wont be hunting many AMs, due to the fact that we have a 2 month old child, and another one that has to get ready for school, so I cant leave all that to my wife, but I will definitely be in the stand by4:15 pm Monday afternoon? Who else? I have read a lot of people saying that they don't like to hunt early October, because the deer aren't interested in rut activity, but I've found that if you have them patterned on a food source, the first week and a half of October seem to be a pretty great time to be in your stand.

Lol we have a 2 year old and a kid going to school too. Needless to say she knows I won’t be home.