Tiki dude carve

wooly

My reaction to the first pic was a typical, “wow that’s cool!”
2nd pic- “oh no! Don’t love that color...Wooly lost his mind!”
3rd pic-“oh, that’s just part of the process - he knows exactly what he is doing!”
The Brady tiki was much more Squatchy
2d88fc3bf9c7b71b9a5300db2ef119d3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

I've spent more time looking closely at that carving and and the finishing techniques. Just studying the photos.  I'm extremely impressed. I'm  a pretty artistic and talented guy, but to be able to pull that out of a firewood log just blows me away, Wooly. And I'm not just  blowin' smoke up your skirt with this. You've come very far in a very short space of time with your carving. Congrats.

• Like 5

Jeff Probst unveils the coveted Wooly immunity idol this week on Survivor ef4ee164d4d0e2229d6089032f8294c6.jpg&key=e77e1dbbe7fce1153409e9c72f9c9ab9acd64c45c34b8940d8f8cafc3c86cd9c

Dedicated survivor fan since day 1 and family just watched it last night. I said aloud to my family, “Wow, that looks like Wooly’s statue!” They asked if I were drunk and who the hell is Wooly!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Haha- that's funny right there!

Looks like I released this one just in time before anyone could accuse me of plagiarizing something off the Survivor set! That's actually the full body version I'd like to make a few of.

Well, thanks for following along with my latest hobby everybody! I'll try to give you all a little break from this stuff now that deer season is about to get under way.

I've still got a few bigger critter carves in mind that I think you all might enjoy once I get my wood situation sorted out, but I'll let everyone be for now to focus on hunting until then!:good:

• Like 2