How many traditional guys on this site?

Hitching post meats

1 hour ago, Hitching post meats said:

I'm not a 100 % trad guy I think if you like a bow with cams or wheels it's still bowhunting. It seems as the older I get the more I'm drawn to My trad bows. I still get the switchback out once in a while. The recurve seems to be my go to bow most of the time though.  Good luck southern zone guys this coming monday!

There are a few that hunt with trad bows on here.  For me, it depends on how well I am shooting come season or even how I feel  on a given day, but I plan to use a recurve as of now. 

Good luck to you with whatever bow you choose.

29 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I was going to be 100% for the first time in my life this year. Then I broke the middle finger on my string hand. looks like first couple weeks will be compound and release. 

Looking forward to seeing that first deer down with Dad's warfed recurve!

• Like 2

I was a traditional shooter at two points in my life.......the first early years when compounds were just coming in from about 76-81 or so (I'd need an FBI investigation to really nail the dates down) then got a compound in late 82.  Hunted with that until approx. 1987 when I went back to traditional.  Stuck with that until 1999, compounds since then.