Hitching post meats open and ready for business Oct 1st

Hitching post meats

• 2 weeks later...

We tried Hitching post for the first time Saturday. Jim has a good set up it’s very clean . For the first time we were impressed seems like a real good guy got our Deer back to us the next day . If anyone is looking to try someone new I’d recommend him. Gary

On 9/30/2018 at 10:31 AM, Hitching post meats said:

I'm on mcbeth road canisteo ny actually town of howard 12 miles from both bath and hornell maybe 20 miles from corning and not far from rochester as well

Cool Im Howard. I using Swietzers right now but always willing to try something new.

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

This is no slam on the HP but just wondering...shouldn’t deer hang for a few days (3-5 as a minimum)? How are deer cutting places turning deer over so fast? I assume they are just skipping that stepp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know how long he normally hangs them I’m a 4 hour round trip back to get it so having it back the next day was great for me . I wasn’t going back for two weeks I’m sure if I asked him to hang it four days he’d would ,he did exactly what I asked and was ready when he said it would be cant ask for more than that 

• Like 1