Opening day!!

philoshop

I'm still awake and diligently working at the computer for about 3 more hours. Last minute rush job.  Not much chance that I'll see the sunrise tomorrow today. Best of luck to everyone who gets out there, though. You can't kill 'em from yer bed, right?  Actually , if I open the window and use a gun and I can kill them from my bed. I'm going to stop now and get back to work. :sorry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philoshop said:

I'm still awake and diligently working at the computer for about 3 more hours. Last minute rush job.  Not much chance that I'll see the sunrise tomorrow today. Best of luck to everyone who gets out there, though. You can't kill 'em from yer bed, right?  Actually , if I open the window and use a gun and I can kill them from my bed. I'm going to stop now and get back to work. :sorry:

The places  I hunt usually get  busy first few days then empty after not sure if I should even bother until the crowds thin out .  I got up early all the same may take a drive just to see if parking lot is packed . :)

Made it out.

Utterly useless. Weather was supposed to rain but then i saw a huge break according to forecast. That didn't stop it starting to drizzle at 6:00. So overcast that with the thick canopy it was very dark under the trees. Took my daughter and she got cold and we saw nothing, which was very surprising to me given the land I'm on.

Oh well, I sweetened the deal with a big bunch of junk food on the way home and she said she'd go out again when the weather doesn't suck.

This place is legit, steak house was amazing

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Was it? My wife has been bugging me to go, but there are so many good restaurants in Sullivan county now I keep pushing it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it? My wife has been bugging me to go, but there are so many good restaurants in Sullivan county now I keep pushing it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was, food was expensive but my old man plays a lot of blackjack and gets the credits.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk