Some more Kavanaugh

She's a major part of a leftist conspiracy to prevent Kavanaugh from being confirmed, in order to eliminate any possibility of a threat to abortion or the repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

Anyone who believes her lies isn't looking at all the facts.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rattler said:

She's a major part of a leftist conspiracy to prevent Kavanaugh from being confirmed, in order to eliminate any possibility of a threat to abortion or the repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

Anyone who believes her lies isn't looking at all the facts.

Now that that's not working there going back to the old story about trump not being a good businessman and trump did not pay his taxes 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/03/opinion/letters/trump-taxes.html

How many times can they bring up this old bs and still be credible? 

Edited by Storm914

I don't buy the conspiracy theory, however there is no doubt that the misguided effort by the Democrats will inspire Brett K., after his confirmation.  Had they gone along peacefully with his confirmation, the current rate of 3000 abortions a day in the US may have continued for years, maybe even increased.   Now he will have his sights set on overturning Roe vs Wade ASAP.   They made him suffer for sure, but that made him a stronger Christian conservative than he was prior.  It is hard to imagine a better candidate for Supreme Court that October 2018's Brett K.   We really should be thanking the Democrats and Dr. Ford, for lopping off that branch they had walked out on.   

Another thing we should be thanking those rabid Democrats and Dr Ford for, is stirring up the Republican base.  I may not have voted at the mid-terms had in not been for their antics at the Senate confirmation hearing, and I KNOW that I am not alone in that respect.   It is high time we made them pay by voting them out of office.   I will offer a toast to them with my first beer tomorrow night.  How cool is that, a Supreme Court justice who likes beer ?

Who else is going to vote mostly due to this historic episode ?     

Edited by wolc123