Some more Kavanaugh

On 10/6/2018 at 9:43 AM, Water Rat said:

Lib1.jpg.54cb1d5217ca993cbe6bb62c26e3de55.jpg

People like Fenstien, Schumer, Schiff  Swalwell, Blumenthall...I'll run out of allowable content space  before I run out of names for that list...These people are all evil scum. Vote them out..It's the only recourse we have. Kick them out of office.

Edited by philoshop
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, philoshop said:

I own a Ford, but I wouldn't get anywhere near that one even if it was free and the trunk was filled with Clinton Cash.

Even her name sound made up  at first I believed something happened to her but the more I learn about her the more I think it was all a  hoax from the start cooked up by the dems . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Even her name sound made up  at first I believed something happened to her but the more I learn about her the more I think it was all a  hoax from the start cooked up by the dems . 

She got a paycheck for telling a story. You'll see it two or three more times over the next couple of weeks. The Leftists don't have a single thing for the midterm election and they're panicking.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, philoshop said:

She got a paycheck for telling a story. You'll see it two or three more times over the next couple of weeks. The Leftists don't have a single thing for the midterm election and they're panicking.

Yep all the predictions from the leftist media  starting with  Trump was going to start World War 3 ,  Russia collusion ,  was going to tank the economy ,  and  he is crazy , have all been debunked .

And know matter how much they try the truth is slowly coming out .

The only real crazys are on the left from what we have been seeing on tv .