Khabib/McGregor Fight

chrisw

I watched thru a friends feed posted on facebook. Glad Connor got whipped. He talks to much. I had a feeling that Khabib being a ground guy, he could man handle Connor, in which he did. I loved the fight afterwords. It's not over, Kbabib will find Connors crew someday on the outside, and destroy them, 1 by 1.

• Like 1

What really gets me mad about after the fight is that Dana Scumbag White is making a big deal of what Khabib did by jumping over the cage and going after someone. How many times has Conor done that?? Dana loves to talk about principles until it comes to his love child McGregor, who gets away with whatever he wants. He shouldn't have been allowed back into the UFC after his antics. But then again I wouldn't have had the sheer pleasure of watching Khabib destroy him either. I've always hated Conor, he's a good fighter, but he's a loudmouth piece of garbage in my opinion.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, chrisw said:

What really gets me mad about after the fight is that Dana Scumbag White is making a big deal of what Khabib did by jumping over the cage and going after someone. How many times has Conor done that?? Dana loves to talk about principles until it comes to his love child McGregor, who gets away with whatever he wants. He shouldn't have been allowed back into the UFC after his antics. But then again I wouldn't have had the sheer pleasure of watching Khabib destroy him either. I've always hated Conor, he's a good fighter, but he's a loudmouth piece of garbage in my opinion.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Totally agree with you. I hate Dana White. I remember watching the 1st couple UFC's when it first started. Now it's to watered down. If you watch the first couple of them, they were very enjoyable. Horce Gracie beat a 600lbs guy in one of them. They should of gave him his belt and announced it so he could enjoy rubbing the win in Connors face. 

Loved the outcome ,i wanted conor to lose as well . Khabib jumped the fence and went after Connors BJJ coach and then someone went after conor I  the ring and the whole place erupted. I heard earlier in the week that khabib was retiring after this fight anyhow.

• Like 1