Touchscreen Compatible Gloves?

Cabin Fever

Gets annoying having to slip my hand partially out of my glove to operate my touchscreen. I'm interested in getting some camo gloves that are touchscreen compatible. Any particular ones that you use, that you would recommend OR not recommend? I might run to BassPro later to see if they carry any.

My solution is to buy any cheapo camo gloves and cut off the thumb and my trigger finger(that’s the one some of you use to pick your nose-I’m a pinky man myself and save that for when the gloves are off!).
I hate shooting a bow with my trigger finger covered even at the thinnest material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

Gets annoying having to slip my hand partially out of my glove to operate my touchscreen

When I am hunting I never touch my screen or use my phone. My brother in-law has missed opportunities on two different nice bucks while using his phone and while he kicked himself both times he still plays with it.

When I am hunting I hunt and don't want to be distracted by anything but what distractions mother nature provides.

It can wait until I get out of the tree and if not...oh well. But to each their own.

• Like 3

Hard to type.  if you get the ones with the film on the fingers, they wear out over time and don't last.  There's the ones with a little circular magnet on the finger tip.  I'd imagine those last longer but I find them even more annoying.  I've settle for mittens that have the cut out fingers that I can just pull the finger out when i need to use.  I would keep the flap over the other 3 fingers and only leave my trigger finger out to type.

https://www.backcountry.com/outdoor-research-gripper-convertible-gloves-mens?CMP_SKU=ODR00MA&MER=0406&skid=ODR00MA-BK-M&mr:trackingCode=D5EE1DA8-8FB9-E711-8101-005056944E17&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=plaonline&CMP_ID=PLA_GOc001&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PLA&k_clickid=c5a50126-0dbf-475b-84bd-72e701cf1b8c&rmatt=tsid:1042790|cid:690293682|agid:38384553987|tid:pla-378004940102|crid:154680274276|nw:g|rnd:12448091291829304573|dvc:c|adp:1o25|mt:|loc:9004069&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0ZT6roT83QIVEkwNCh087whnEAQYGSABEgKTOfD_BwE

Edited by Elmo

On 10/10/2018 at 10:33 AM, grampy said:

How did we hunt before we had phones....................:dontknow:

Smoke signals and tin cans with miles and miles of string.

My phone rarely leaves my pocket anymore when I am hunting. I may check text messages if I have a cup of coffee, but even that's rare these days. It only takes looking up a few times and have deer in range while the bow is hanging or leaning with both hands on your phone when hunting from the ground, in a blind or not, before you realize I'm hunting not surfing the web.

17 hours ago, Rob... said:

Smoke signals and tin cans with miles and miles of string.

My phone rarely leaves my pocket anymore when I am hunting. I may check text messages if I have a cup of coffee, but even that's rare these days. It only takes looking up a few times and have deer in range while the bow is hanging or leaning with both hands on your phone when hunting from the ground, in a blind or not, before you realize I'm hunting not surfing the web.

Typed this message from treestand?! :rolleyes: