Spartan Go Cam

If the SIM card is not activated and installed, you will not get a signal. I think the camera might also have to be registered to get a signal, but I'm not sure. I would have someone with an AT&T phone see if they have a signal where you'd like to put it. 

On 10/13/2018 at 2:36 PM, NonTypical said:

If the SIM card is not activated and installed, you will not get a signal. I think the camera might also have to be registered to get a signal, but I'm not sure. I would have someone with an AT&T phone see if they have a signal where you'd like to put it. 

I registered the SIM. Camera got signal a couple of miles down the road (drove down there), so I know it works fine. AT&T let me unregister the SIM, so its good to go for the next owner. I did not complete the registration on the camera (has to be done on the camera menu). My property gets very little cell signal.

7 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I registered the SIM. Camera got signal a couple of miles down the road (drove down there), so I know it works fine. AT&T let me unregister the SIM, so its good to go for the next owner. I did not complete the registration on the camera (has to be done on the camera menu). My property gets very little cell signal.

Sorry to hear that. I have 3 now and 3 of my friends have one each. We are able to view each other's pics rom the app. It is the absolute best thing since sliced bread. You can't put a value on getting real time information on what's happening in the woods, even if it is someone else's spot. If anyone is one the fence on spending the money on one, I would highly recommend it. 

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, NonTypical said:

Sorry to hear that. I have 3 now and 3 of my friends have one each. We are able to view each other's pics rom the app. It is the absolute best thing since sliced bread. You can't put a value on getting real time information on what's happening in the woods, even if it is someone else's spot. If anyone is one the fence on spending the money on one, I would highly recommend it. 

Yeah its a bummer. Ill be going with a Cuddelink setup.

4 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Some Verizon but it’s spotty. I can Do a bunch of Cuddelinks and have a base station right at my house and check cards anytime without going back into the woods. 

I have 2 cuddebacks right now (2nd year) ,so far they are my favorite cameras i've ever owned.