Bergera 6.5 creedmore

REDNECK4LIFE32

My buddy just bought a berger a in 6.5 creeper and put on a vortex 4x12x50 on it. He invited me up today to sight it in. It took us 7 shots to get it where we wanted it a 50 yards. This baby is a tack driver. He shot and told me to put a shot right next to his shot did it twice to my suprise. I'm sold in in line to buy one. The recoil is nothing the bolt is so smooth just had a few hang me ups when trying to eject the round would get hung up in where you extract the bullet. Anyone own or ever shot on? My buddy plans to coyote hunt with it it'll be another deer rifle for me. We had work to do but next week we'll be shooting up to 150 yards with it can't wait to see it perform.

• 3 weeks later...

Well just read the new buckmasters magazine as I am a life member. What do I stumble upon an article on the new bergera B 14 hunter. What a great article. Called and absolute tack driver they were using it in 6.5 creedmore. The author knocked down a mile deer and a kid shot a bull el k and a coyote at 250 yards all in the same day with the same rifle. No body has one yet I'm waiting till I get paid and getting mine.

Edited by REDNECK4LIFE32
Misspelled
  • Like 1