Bionic's 3 handed adventures.

Bionic

• 2 months later...

Jenn, and I were having dinner a few minutes ago...phone alerted me of motion out front. I check the clip, and a deer ran from the back, towards the front...so I was curious as to why, as its pretty unusual for deer to be spooked here.  I flip the switches to light up the back yard, I see something standing about 50’ away, I open the window, and he doesn’t flinch, I was unsure at first if it was a dog, or small deer....I yell at it, and it turns...I see a long bushy tail....definitely a coyote.  This was the first for us to see a coyote not run off due to our presence.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Teach that clown a lesson next time......he treaspases on your lands....he gets a dose of lead!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Don’t worry, crucial details have been left out.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Looks slick. What's the top speed on that bad boy?

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

Thanks, its 172hp turbocharged, it’s governed for an 80mph top speed.  0-60mph in 4.4 seconds.  Tuning is available to increase the top speed, etc.  Rear tires will get loose on you on blacktop, at 35-40mph if you punch it.

• Like 1

Thanks, its 172hp turbocharged, it’s governed for an 80mph top speed.  0-60mph in 4.4 seconds.  Tuning is available to increase the top speed, etc.  Rear tires will get loose on you on blacktop, at 35-40mph if you punch it.
Oh baby! That sounds amazing! I'd say probably well worth the wait then

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Damn, what an upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mo, I have wanted one of these since they came out in 2017, finally can justify it.  We ordered it in January, and it finally came in last Tuesday.  I keep opening the basement door, and turning on the lights to see if this is all real, lol. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to your Maine pics.  Correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am, aren't you two due to be married this year? Or did I somehow miss it during the covid bull shit?

Edited by mowin
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mowin said:

Looking forward to your Maine pics.  Correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am, aren't you too due to be married this year? Or did I somehow miss it during the covid bull shit?

Getting married on September 9th, overlooking Moosehead Lake.  We were originally thinking another couple years, but decided to do it this year.  2.5 weeks up there, can’t wait.  This is the first post that has advertised this info, you are kind of psychic lol.

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Bionic said:

Getting married on September 9th, overlooking Moosehead Lake.  We were originally thinking another couple years, but decided to do it this year.  2.5 weeks up there, can’t wait.  

That's fantastic.  Looking forward to the wedding pics. Congrats to both of you. Have a long and happy life together. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, mowin said:

That's fantastic.  Looking forward to the wedding pics. Congrats to both of you. Have a long and happy life together. 

I really appreciate that, thank you.

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1