Bionic's 3 handed adventures.

Bionic

• 4 weeks later...

Jenn, and I spent the weekend up at camp.  Last time we were there we cut a quarter mile of ATV trail towards the deep end of our property.  We noticed game trails on the existing trails, so at the far end of our new ATV trail, we set up a cam...and oh my god, we were blown away.  A beautiful 9 point Adirondack buck with a drop/kicker tine.  Bad picture, as it was a picture of the screen off of our card reader.  

F2B96220-3C55-40C0-B453-B170994276E8.jpeg

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Fletch said:

But where do you cook the shramp up there?

There will be a bbq propane tank underneath, line running up the 4x4, to a single burner, just have to keep a window cracked.  Shramp scrrrampi on opening day.  

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Progress.  Even saw a few deer while installing the cabinet knobs on the plexiglass windows! First pic, you can see a deer a little right of the cabinet knob...last pic is zoomed in.  Protective film still on plexiglass until complete.  Building the door on some horses tomorrow, and then the ladder is very last.  

BF2170E8-D7CC-4E73-8656-BC3A7BBAFFE8.jpeg

E6F060E4-9BB9-44F8-85A4-BFDD88BE0A48.jpeg

0197788C-FA9D-4CA9-9023-DD917434F027.jpeg

224A0593-9539-4433-9606-830FE160982D.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 12

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Looks awesome! See any deer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks! I did see 2.  I was happy about that, two huge, old, raddy looking does.  First deer spotted in the 3 yrs of ownership 

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

No bow this season?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Sadly no, i was shooting the bow a bit, and it was bothering my elbow a lot.....My left elbow with the prosthetic.  I just cannot afford to aggravate that elbow, since it has to hold the bionic arm’s.  I am not one to quit, but I don’t see much more bow hunting in my future.  I honestly do not enjoy shooting it anyways, so it will be, what it will be.

• Like 1

Sadly no, i was shooting the bow a bit, and it was bothering my elbow a lot.....My left elbow with the prosthetic.  I just cannot afford to aggravate that elbow, since it has to hold the bionic arm’s.  I am not one to quit, but I don’t see much more bow hunting in my future.  I honestly do not enjoy shooting it anyways, so it will be, what it will be.
Makes sense. Least you can still xbow and gun hunt

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just now, The Jerkman said:

Makes sense. Least you can still xbow and gun hunt

#WeDemandADislikeButton

True, but i am not done yet!  My left elbow was not fully developed,  it can hyper-extend, etc...so it is possible, that my elbow was just overwhelmed from work these past few months.  We will see what happens.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Smaller than I had expected. Either way it's a damn fine job! Hell if Jen ever sends you to the doghouse that's not a bad spot to spend a night. Looks comfy!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

4’x6’ interior.  Plenty.  That Adirondack chair is pretty big.  I did not plan on using that chair, but i find it soooo comfortable.

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bionic said:

4’x6’ interior.  Plenty.  That Adirondack chair is pretty big.  I did not plan on using that chair, but i find it soooo comfortable.

You need to 86 that chair, you’ll be doing more sleeping than hunting.Tower looks great.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rob-c said:

You need to 86 that chair, you’ll be doing more sleeping than hunting.Tower looks great.. 

Thanks Rob, I have had this project on my mind for 2 yrs, but never got around to it.  I sat out there for a couple of hours after cleaning everything up, and putting all the tools away, and it was very satisfying, after all the work.

• Like 3