Bionic's 3 handed adventures.

Bionic

Looks great. You should sleep in it one night and Hunt the AM undisturbed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He's waiting till Jen kicks him to the couch one night to try that. But in all seriousness a little pillow and a nice sleeping bag. That'd be sweet!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

Thats has actually been an idea I had! And thank you.

He's waiting till Jen kicks him to the couch one night to try that. But in all seriousness a little pillow and a nice sleeping bag. That'd be sweet! 
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Yea I’m just thinking he’s already in woods without walking through in the morning. Could be great!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandADislikeButton

lol, no woman is kicking me to any couch, but that’s funny though! I am actually in the tower now grilling steaks.

• Like 1

lol, no woman is kicking me to any couch, but that’s funny though! I am actually in the tower now grilling steaks.
All you need is a DirecTV dish and small TV and we are gonna have to call you Moog

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing very well with trail cams this year, This is a real nice 8 pointer for 3k in my opinion.  I’m pumped.  I drive a lot on the back roads of Sullivan County, and this buck is on the bigger end of what I see commuting. My home is 300’ off the road, and in mid summer the power company cleared the right-of-way thats on my property,  to the pole before my house.  I immediately set a camera right on the telephone pole facing in the direction of the road.  Across the street is a small pond, and there is 1900 acres of private land some rich family owns.  Setting this camera here has been a great spot.  Bear, fox, fisher, deer, all use this.  10:30am on 10/28....hoping I see him...I believe he is a buck that was caught in velvet with 4 other bucks that I posted a pic of.  

B3139EDB-A2FE-465A-B752-CAF34D62965F.jpeg

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 10

10 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I am doing very well with trail cams this year, This is a real nice 8 pointer for 3k in my opinion.  I’m pumped.  I drive a lot on the back roads of Sullivan County, and this buck is on the bigger end of what I see commuting. My home is 300’ off the road, and in mid summer the power company cleared the right-of-way thats on my property,  to the pole before my house.  I immediately set a camera right on the telephone pole facing in the direction of the road.  Across the street is a small pond, and there is 1900 acres of private land some rich family owns.  Setting this camera here has been a great spot.  Bear, fox, fisher, deer, all use this.  10:30am on 10/28....hoping I see him...I believe he is a buck that was caught in velvet with 4 other bucks that I posted a pic of.  

Somebody needs to make new friends with the Rich folks!!

Nice buck!

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

That's a great buck anywhere.  Hope he walks out in front of the new blind

I agree! Was just trying to make a point, that after all the miles I commute daily through this woods, this buck is on the large size of big odd bucks I see.  Exciting.  

• Like 1

Ugh, Internet router took a dump today, nice and early to make Jenn’s day horrible working from home.  Point to all this? I left work at my normal 3:30, zoomed over to Best Buy, grabbed a new router, rushed the hour home, to see two legal bucks in yard, and a doe.  One of these days I tell you, it’s allll going to pan out lol. 2 different bucks.

A621C759-131E-41DC-BD26-A0A2671D1597.jpeg

C76DD802-E722-4907-80B7-848DC0D0FEA6.jpeg

• Like 4

Ugh, Internet router took a dump today, nice and early to make Jenn’s day horrible working from home.  Point to all this? I left work at my normal 3:30, zoomed over to Best Buy, grabbed a new router, rushed the hour home, to see two legal bucks in yard, and a doe.  One of these days I tell you, it’s allll going to pan out lol. 2 different bucks.
A621C759-131E-41DC-BD26-A0A2671D1597.thumb.jpeg.769682980cd5dfbd94a5be0fe74943af.jpeg
C76DD802-E722-4907-80B7-848DC0D0FEA6.thumb.jpeg.0b6bd30ae3ec538577abbf4861d6d1ad.jpeg

These next 5-8 days are your best chance!

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

These next 5-8 days are your best chance!

I am off Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday! So 5 straight days from dark o’clock to dark o’clock, I will be in my new tower! Im pumped!

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 6:03 PM, Bionic said:

He is a beast! Good luck and let me know if you need help tracking or dragging when you get a shot at him, I'm right down the road.

• Like 2