range rover adjustable site

I have a Range rover Truglo 1 pin adjustable site on my bow and I just realized that there is a little bolt and knurled head for tightening the adjustable site that's missing from my site. I noticed as I've been shooting that my site moves. I just thought I was bumping it? I can't find any replacement parts on line so I'll probably go to hardware store and improvise. Also does anyone know where to get the replacement yardage tapes? The site didn't come with any so I just marked yardage with a sharpie, and  now things have changed and the yardages are all off. Thought it would be easier to just add one of those site tapes? 

3 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

Also does anyone know where to get the replacement yardage tapes?

Taco

I recently purchased the same sight and had some issues with it. After a few e-mails back and forth I was actually able to speak with a person.

If you call this number: 1-888-887-8456 extension 151 and ask to speak with Todd Williams who is a customer service guy he will help if he can. While I wasn't totally satisfied for the price of the sight he was able to help with some information I couldn't obtain elsewhere.

Hope this helps