A quick 100 ...

Arcade Hunter

12 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

You stacked 'em up pretty good.  How's it been for you? 

I have only had two problems... The condenser coil for the AC sprung a leak but it was replaced under warranty.  2014 being a new model year, had the mounting brackets for the coil relocated and vibration would pound a hole through it.  They corrected the problem so I am good there.

The second problem, check engine lights ... two codes, both fuel too rich bank a and b.  Came on and off for a month this past spring and the technicians couldn't pinpoint the problem.  It has not done it since

12 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I've got a 14 Sierra and just hit 73k, original tires and just did front brakes last week. Only issue I've had was a corroded wiring harness for the rear blinker, that was $179

The original goodyears went 76k miles on this truck.  I keep the front end aligned and rotate the tires when required.  I was down in Evansville indiana and developed a shake in one of the fronts at 75mph so I purchased 4 new tires.  Brakes are still good too.  A lot of highway miles.