26+ Years Of Marriage

Lawdwaz

You'd think that after 26+ years of marriage that my wife would know.

So on Sunday when I loaded my doe into the p/u I got a ton of blood on my camo pants.  She saw that my white long johns were covered in blood so hence my pants were too.  Good observation honey. :)

So she soaks the long johns in cold water and the camo pants too.  I don't know how she did the LJ's but I have a hunch now after I found the camo pants in the dryer with a bunch of everyday work clothes.  As I cringed and pulled them out I found IT.........DRYER SHEETS!!!

Gawd do I despise them, they stink like ass if you ask me.  So now my camo pants are blowing around the yard in 32mpw winds, IDGAF.  The yard is fenced, they won't get out. In a day or three I'll retrieve them and they'll be GTG.

You'd think she knew...........

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

People often ask me why I drink....

Today Kathy & I were talking about drinking, she said she thinks her grandfather had a drinking problem.  I asked why......

She went on to say that when she was just a little girl she can remember her grandfather always having a shot and a beer, all while smoking a cigarette.

Only ONE person came to mind, LOL.   I assured her that those actions certainly don't indicate a drinking problem.

I wonder if they had a Legion in their home town? :)

• Like 2

Wife asked me to swing by Costco on the way to watch my son at crew(his newest athletic pursuit after hanging up the football helmet). One item was DRYER SHEETS. Left them in my car for 90 minutes and my whole car stinks of fresh laundry....my gear is in my car all season and now I worry my climber stinks like “freshness”

I may need to leave the evercalm open in the back all night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

You'd think that after 26+ years of marriage that my wife would know.

So on Sunday when I loaded my doe into the p/u I got a ton of blood on my camo pants.  She saw that my white long johns were covered in blood so hence my pants were too.  Good observation honey. :)

So she soaks the long johns in cold water and the camo pants too.  I don't know how she did the LJ's but I have a hunch now after I found the camo pants in the dryer with a bunch of everyday work clothes.  As I cringed and pulled them out I found IT.........DRYER SHEETS!!!

Gawd do I despise them, they stink like ass if you ask me.  So now my camo pants are blowing around the yard in 32mpw winds, IDGAF.  The yard is fenced, they won't get out. In a day or three I'll retrieve them and they'll be GTG.

You'd think she knew...........

Wait, your wife took your bloody pants and underwear. Soaked them in cold water for you, washed out all the blood and then dried them and your complaining about a dryer sheet? 

My wife would say, that's disgusting and none of that is coming in the house if she saw me like that. I would have to leave it all in the garage and wash it while she was at work. 

• Like 2

Funny thread.  I wash my stuff myself - in fact , need to move to the drier right now, in prep for Oct 20.  

As for drinking problems, I do make sure I never drink and drive.  I pull over, take a swig, then go one. 

Edited by jmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1