MEGA lottery

Robhuntandfish

so you wanna be a billionaire......

Good luck tonite folks!  It really should be one of us! 

When I win i have a few gifts to give out.......

Crappyice is getting some good ice, Bionic is getting sponsored for his new TV show -" the Bionic hunter" but he MUST use the bionic man sound effect!, Turkeyfeathers is getting a free lifetime pass to the goat, Wolc is getting a real deer scale, Grampy gets whatever he wants cause he seems like the nicest guy that ever lived, Moog gets an arm wrastle match with Arnold and a new easel for his next masterpiece, Sodfather gets an actual academy and bow shooting course (well at least some new targets and beer restock), Treeguy gets whatever it takes to give me some trolling lessons, Same for Pygmy but lessons on trolling for mermaids!     etc etc.......  your welcome folks! 

Biz already has it all so I cant help him out.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 8
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Crappyice is getting some good ice, Bionic is getting sponsored for his new TV show -" the Bionic hunter" but he MUST use the bionic man sound effect!, Turkeyfeathers is getting a free lifetime pass to the goat, Wolc is getting a real deer scale, Grampy gets whatever he wants cause he seems like the nicest guy that ever lived, Moog gets an arm wrastle match with Arnold and a new easel for his next masterpiece, Sodfather gets an actual academy and bow shooting course (well at least some new targets and beer restock), Treeguy gets whatever it takes to give me some trolling lessons, Same for Pygmy but lessons on trolling for women!     etc etc.......  your welcome folks! 

*like*

11 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

If I win my wife gets half and I will give her a hug and wish her well. No way i could enjoy that much money and be married. lol

I heard someone say that one has a better chance of getting hit by lightning 3 times than winning this lottery.  With my luck I'd give my wife that goodbye hug and well wishes, then I'd be struck dead by lightning on my way out of the house!  LOL

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Crappyice is getting some good ice, Bionic is getting sponsored for his new TV show -" the Bionic hunter" but he MUST use the bionic man sound effect!, Turkeyfeathers is getting a free lifetime pass to the goat, Wolc is getting a real deer scale, Grampy gets whatever he wants cause he seems like the nicest guy that ever lived, Moog gets an arm wrastle match with Arnold and a new easel for his next masterpiece, Sodfather gets an actual academy and bow shooting course (well at least some new targets and beer restock), Treeguy gets whatever it takes to give me some trolling lessons, Same for Pygmy but lessons on trolling for mermaids!     etc etc.......  your welcome folks! 

This is hilarious lmao 

• Like 1

Actually in my dreams of winning my thoughts were along the lines of who I gave what amount , and there’s two here I would buy houses for .

If I cleared $500 million I’d probably give away around $100 million , charities ,relatives ,friends and of course political  and Law enforcement contributions as I’m going to need to call in some favors when I get in trouble .

Id really like my own team of hit men , far removed from me, but who I could summon to correct what I see as injustices ,and just folks that need to plain disappear. 

Actually in my dreams of winning my thoughts were along the lines of who I gave what amount , and there’s two here I would buy houses for .
If I cleared $500 million I’d probably give away around $100 million , charities ,relatives ,friends and of course political  and Law enforcement contributions as I’m going to need to call in some favors when I get in trouble .
Id really like my own team of hit men , far removed from me, but who I could summon to correct what I see as injustices ,and just folks that need to plain disappear. 

Thanks in advance for the house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Lol , ok you get something too, for making me laugh .

Say can we go to that island you once mentioned where the fishing is good ,but really it’s overflowimg with hookers ? We’ll bring my hitmen to keep us safe and our own DR as well .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

Lol , ok you get something too, for making me laugh .
Say can we go to that island you once mentioned where the fishing is good ,but really it’s overflowimg with hookers ? We’ll bring my hitmen to keep us safe and our own DR as well .

Jaco in Costa Rica. Pandemonium describes it best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a few tickets. The 1.6 Billion ( I think that's what it was we got the tickets ) taking the cash out after all the fees would be something like $512,000,000. Only reason for the cash out is less in taxes over all. MONEY TALKS! Lay $40,000 cash on the table for a $56,000 truck and I bet its goes for $46,000.

If we win, new house in the Dack's with at least 150 acres of land! House warming will be a huge pig roast with many folks on here invited.

Then, the wife and I will just live like we do now. Well, for the most part. With 150 or so acres of my own land, I don't see me leaving the woods much.