I'm a proud dad of an Eagle Scout!

Deerthug

• 2 months later...

So after many months of planning, today was my son's Eagle Scout ceremony and was honored along with two other young men from his troop. It was an unbelievable day to say the least which started with the USMC Color Guard presenting The Colors and ending with many local dignitaries, legislators, mayors and others who presented many proclamations and certificates of recognition to all the boys. As the Eagle scout oath states: The Eagle rank is not the end but only the beginning. 2b41832e2412480b937214737a45c902.jpgc00fe8ca8ea53fdaf1d20ba259a0b993.jpg915a0e6ec634a2be089e0208d3a92945.jpgc4d3ae96c965fd7ce24a2fc8ba1cab75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Congrats to your son and yourself. I know the feeling. A scout doesn't make Eagle without support of his family and friends. It says a lot to his drive and character. Every scout who makes Eagle has an air of confidence and accomplishment that will follow them through the rest of their life!

• Like 2