How old and what would he score

Nyhunter1992

On 10/24/2018 at 12:01 PM, NFA-ADK said:

2 - 3 good buck high 90's.  Pics are hard to judge the body for age.  A good 2.5 or a below average 3.5, good food in the area I would say 2 bad food then 3. 

The buck in the first pic is over 100"

Stupid me, thought they where the same buck.  When the antlers go past the ears I say over 2 but the first buck is not so I think both are 2 year olds.  Would be easier with better pics.  Food and genetics make a big difference also time of birth.  Top one could be a 3  year old but he does not look it to me.  Possibly a better side pic would help to see if his body look like a 3.5.  Second one is no older than 2.5. 

On 10/25/2018 at 3:20 PM, NFA-ADK said:

Stupid me, thought they where the same buck.  When the antlers go past the ears I say over 2 but the first buck is not so I think both are 2 year olds.  Would be easier with better pics.  Food and genetics make a big difference also time of birth.  Top one could be a 3  year old but he does not look it to me.  Possibly a better side pic would help to see if his body look like a 3.5.  Second one is no older than 2.5. 

I agree with this. Good looking rack,but not much mass.