How Many Times Today Did You........

Lawdwaz

Several times. Screw this weather. If there is a break tomorrow I'll go out but of course i see no evidence of that happening at all. I'd possibly suffer it with a covered stand, but having the rain drizzle down on my hat and staring at my wet hands is tantamount to torture. There will be many more sunny days ahead of us, it's only october :)

Kills me how different sources have different forecasts too! And then they change frequently, so you really never know. Typically, I've found that weatherunderground is a bit more reliable though.

Accuweather says showers ending by 7am tomorrow, then a risk of a shower between 10am-11am, but no rain for the rest of the day.

WeatherUnderground says rain all morning tomorrow until 11am, then it starts back up again at 4pm continuing all night. 

I kinda shop around until I find one that I like best. :pardon:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grampy said:

Tomorrow 10% chance of rain, 45 degrees, wind...SW at 7mph. Not that I've been following the forecast or anything......grin.

Doesn't look too bad here in Cooperstown either. Afternoon hunt for me,and i will try to stay away from the area where i jumped the biiig buck,save that for prime time...

• Like 1

I'm tired of checking the weather!  Between the phone apps and just sticking my head out the door, it's RAINING!

Since Saturday was a wash out, I rolled the dice and came down early Sunday morning then I called my boss and said I'd swap my Tuesday day off for Monday.  Here I sit at camp pulling my pud......... (not really, I'm drinking coffee and cruising the web) :)

I've already made a list of jobs to do here that I can get done before I head home; jobs that easily get put on the back burner when it's time to hunt.  One of those jobs is to assemble the ladder stand I bought 4 or 5 years ago and start thinking where to put it.  I doubt it'll get put up today but getting the stand screwed together is a start......

Maybe we can get the mods to lock this thread up as sunny days are coming!

6 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'm tired of checking the weather!  Between the phone apps and just sticking my head out the door, it's RAINING!

Since Saturday was a wash out, I rolled the dice and came down early Sunday morning then I called my boss and said I'd swap my Tuesday day off for Monday.  Here I sit at camp pulling my pud......... (not really, I'm drinking coffee and cruising the web) :)

I've already made a list of jobs to do here that I can get done before I head home; jobs that easily get put on the back burner when it's time to hunt.  One of those jobs is to assemble the ladder stand I bought 4 or 5 years ago and start thinking where to put it.  I doubt it'll get put up today but getting the stand screwed together is a start......

Maybe we can get the mods to lock this thread up as sunny days are coming!

yeah in May - maybe......