Taxi help asap

brownclown

On 10/28/2018 at 9:26 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

But Westchester has the NYS record typical with a bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we've got a 200+" buck called the Delmar buck up this way poached in the '70s.  all it takes is a little genetic luck and always age.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

my buddy paid a guy that was retired from it up in northern VT $850 for his shoulder mount with leg arrow holder. he intentionally asked him as he won awards upon awards and it was a buck of a lifetime. over 200" buck i've posted here before.

That I could see with the extras like the legs done. I have one full shoulder mount that was $550

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That I could see with the extras like the legs done. I have one full shoulder mount that was $550

yea don't know how much extra it would be. never had them done myself. front two hooves bent up to hold arrow and then stubs attached to a hardwood back board with the rest of the mount.

• 1 year later...

The state record was shot in my town mount pleasant ny by a town highway worker. I hunted the same spot a while before someone else got permission insane amount of deer . Story is he watched the deer all summer behind a pond right off a road set a stand shot it but didn’t get a good hit. Him and a body went out tracking and he didn’t have his bow but his buddy did and finished it for him.i have a friend who worked with him for years not sure if he retired or not I’ll try to post picture . Also Andy Kinash is a great taxidermist that’s my guy.