How many

Dom

6 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

i was actually surprised how many neighbors just turn their lights off for the night.

Most of my neighbors did the same thing, I was kind of disappointed.  10-15 years ago when my kids were of age it was quite a good time.  Most all neighbors participated and some really did it up big.

Did Archer go out?

11 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Most of my neighbors did the same thing, I was kind of disappointed.  10-15 years ago when my kids were of age it was quite a good time.  Most all neighbors participated and some really did it up big.

Did Archer go out?

I stayed home to hand out candy and my wife took him to her grams house ,he hit up about 10 houses in search of a red sucker . Heres a nice sideways picture of him as a pirate. 

20181031_181657_1541025256153_1541025326723.jpg

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Zero trick or treaters. Haven’t had one for at least 15 years since the five kids my neighbor has grew up. We’re 900 ft off the road which is a mile outside the village. When we lived in the village, we would get 400 plus each year. Pouring down from the hills. It was a blast. 

Our first year in the village of Livonia, we woke up on Nov 1 to find our yard filled with over 100 political campaign signs! Courtesy of one of my students. He went on to sing professional opera in Europe before becoming a Catholic priest. There were many grumpy neighbors the next day collecting their signs from our lawn. And we had only moved in four days before. 

• Like 1

None here. We took a trip over to the Village of Middleport last evening. The people on the east side of the village really go all out celebrating Halloween. A lot of houses decked out and even a fun house on State. Even scary clowns that want a hug and lunged out at ya. Fire department puts on a great party.

Last night was the least amount of  kids we've ever had. Years ago we would get close to 100 kids,(we actually ran out of candy one time) last night I think we had 12. Lots of candy bars for the tree stand! I told my wife we should throw some in the freezer, her response " candy doesn't go bad"

As a kid I paintballed and egged peoples houses and cars bad for many years. Nobody had cameras back then. The bus ride the next day to school was great looking at all the carnage in the daylight.

Now I simply pray it doesn’t happen to my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Handing out full sized bars again as always.  Over 100 so far but seems slower than normal   Winds and rain stopped though. 

Full size bars!

I knew I should have stopped on my way to my parents house. I would have been a little early but figured you would be ok with that.