Deer Selfie Challenge

moog5050

2 hours ago, helmut in the bush said:

Your neighbor deserves something bad to happen to him

He sure does. As legal as it was. Still wasnt right. Theres a little more to the story but i wont put it on here.. all in all , i totally agree with you. 

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

That stinks man.  Sorry to hear it.  He do that with the collar on?   

Yes he did. walked up to her, put his pistol to her head and told her to run...., well she didnt.  After field dressing her, he took the collar off and buried it under a downed tree top so no one could find it. 

7 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

He sure does. As legal as it was. Still wasnt right. Theres a little more to the story but i wont put it on here.. all in all , i totally agree with you. 

Yes he did. walked up to her, put his pistol to her head and told her to run...., well she didnt.  After field dressing her, he took the collar off and buried it under a downed tree top so no one could find it. 

Even though its not your deer, I would have a hard time controlling my temper on that one as much as I would try.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Karma's a bitch. Hope it gets that DB good !

13 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Even though its not your deer, I would have a hard time controlling my temper on that one as much as I would try.

You have a temper????   Don't think I've ever even seen ya frown!  I'd want to be far away if ya ever lost it though!  hehehe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agreed, I wish nothing bad against anyone, especially ones children and family.. But that was a total dick move.. especially providing the facts and situation i cant speak of on here. Bigg D Bag. To keep it civil i just cut all ties with him that I can control. /he showed his real colors, thats for sure. 

She sure made for some really cool pictures though! lol 

IMG_1512012641031.jpg

IMG_1512012648228.jpg

received_10154282501790971.jpeg

received_10154282497250971.jpeg

Edited by LET EM GROW
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, LET EM GROW said:

Agreed, I wish nothing bad against anyone, especially ones children and family.. But that was a total dick move.. especially providing the facts and situation i cant speak of on here. Bid D Bag. To keep it civil i just cut all ties with him that I can control. /he showed his real colors, thats for sure. 

IMG_1512012641031.jpg

IMG_1512012648228.jpg

I am disgusted reading all that.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Agreed, I wish nothing bad against anyone, especially ones children and family.. But that was a total dick move.. especially providing the facts and situation i cant speak of on here. Bigg D Bag. To keep it civil i just cut all ties with him that I can control. /he showed his real colors, thats for sure. 

IMG_1512012641031.jpg

IMG_1512012648228.jpg

That had to be awesome while she was around. I am still super pissed sitting here at my work computer. I don't know how you controlled yourself with that POS....just wow....

• Like 2

The way it all came about was illegal from the very beginning, but there was no harm ever intended in it. She lived outdoors 24/7/365 once she made it through the first few months.. She was completely wild, minus the fact of humans being a threat. The DEC even knew about her..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LET EM GROW said:

The way it all came about was illegal from the very beginning, but there was no harm ever intended in it. She lived outdoors 24/7/365 once she made it through the first few months.. She was completely wild, minus the fact of humans being a threat. The DEC even knew about her..

I am sure everyone around knew about her.....which makes it 1000 times worse that someone just walked up and shot her in the head. Hunting is supposed to be a sport. What is the sport in that? How many kids knew about her and had to learn that this POS shot her? What a disgusting story.....sorry...I'll get over it....

1 hour ago, LET EM GROW said:

That dude sounds like a real sicko, serial killer stuff

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

IMG_1512012641031.jpg

IMG_1512012648228.jpg

That's so cool

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

ugh . wow dont let the kids trick or treat there .  Def a damn sicko.   For no reason other than to be a jerk to the rest of the world.  And never go into his basement.  POS 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

I'm not a fighter in the least, but I would have ripped open his throat with my bare hands. That's just plain evil. He'll get his someday.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1