Deer Selfie Challenge

moog5050

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

2pts for the effort.   

i thought you were a good lawyer? that's a captive deer. says it right there in print it doesn't count.

still jay is definitely the winner though. he's got a captive whitetail with spots and big antlers. totally sell that to FSW with such great genetics. yup. his days of turning tricks in a pink bunny suit are over.

Just now, dbHunterNY said:

i thought you were a good lawyer? that's a captive deer. says it right there in print it doesn't count.

still jay is definitely the winner though. he's got a captive whitetail with spots and big antlers. totally sell that to FSW with such great genetics. yup. his days of turning tricks in a pink bunny suit are over.

I never claimed to be good at anything.   I just felt like TF needed a win.   Lol

48 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I'm not a fighter in the least, but I would have ripped open his throat with my bare hands. That's just plain evil. He'll get his someday.

I'm right with ya.. however we handle things differently where i come from... which reminds me of why we here all hunt and respect fair chase...

A guy once told me if he ever stopped having a physical/emotional reaction after taking the life of a deer he would stop hunting.. because he would be in it for the wrong reasons........ that resonated with me until this day because i find it very true

• Like 3