New Bow, What Kind & Where?

Lawdwaz

APA mamba
I have the mamba air tf but I like em really short.
Really light, really quiet, really fast, easy tune, string change on the fly no press, integrated bow hook, single or dual cam...call them and talk to the CEO to get set up.
website is temp down while they update the product guide.
https://www.apaarchery.com/
What kind of speed are you getting from your bow?
I have never heard of these APA's....but they look sweet and sound like they rip.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

What kind of speed are you getting from your bow?
I have never heard of these APA's....but they look sweet and sound like they rip.

It's rated at 348fps from the factory but I am throwing 520grain telephone poles out of it so I'd be a bit surprised if it's still reaching 300...never chronod it myself.

The performance is really nice but some features I really like are integrated hook and broadhead wrench (use it every hunt), the super slim design, and the soft coating on the riser...so quiet.

Mine does not have the handle but now it appears all models have that...not my cup of tea but I see the point of it.

On 11/14/2018 at 12:10 PM, dbHunterNY said:

you'll have to get the Vertix. they've said they designed it with the bowhunter. lol

i needed some tissues after seeing ther vertix. Everything I like about the triax, but a longer ata which was my only complaint. I probably wont use the modular poundage adjustment, but the idea is neat. 

you don't have to get a high end bow a pse or bear , even parkers are all good . I would suggest going to a pro shop ,I never buy things like clothes or bows or guns online those things I like to feel and see even arrows I have made by my pro shop [proline in ozone park queens] ,See those things I need to be fitted for, but . scopes and electronics  and scents things like that ,I buy online cause I look @ the reviews and the questions that people ask about the product so I can get an honest opinion if the thing is worth it to buy.

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Is that their first bow adjustable with mods. And not having to swap a cam?

as far as I know yes. Claims to allow for 5 pound adjustments and maintaining peak bow efficiency without the need to swap limbs and stuff. Again, something that I dont think I would use, but I see how many hunters may adjust for temperature and game they're hunting.