What Does Everone Else Think

Steve D

All i think about is how its going to be dark at 5:15pm.  Not a fan, now outdoor chores must be done on the weekend due to work schedule. This is the ONLY time of year that I will put certain outdoor priorities behind, a d that is due to hunting.  Once that happens I get a bit stressed, and anxious about it.

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 2

The sun still rises at sets at approximately the same time , the deer don’t turn back their clocks . If you didn’t adjust your clocks or simply don’t look at them , nothing much changes for you .Be like the deer .

One year I forgot to “ change “ my clock , the alarm went off at 5:30 , 4:30 for those who set their clocks back, we all still got to the hunting spot at the same “ time “ . Some thought they got up an hour earlier lol .

If it bothers you psychologically don’t turn them back for the rest of the season , of course if you still work your boss may not care for it .....

The Mrs. calls it “Larry Time “.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/3/2018 at 8:57 AM, Bionic said:

All i think about is how its going to be dark at 5:15pm.  Not a fan, now outdoor chores must be done on the weekend due to work schedule. This is the ONLY time of year that I will put certain outdoor priorities behind, a d that is due to hunting.  Once that happens I get a bit stressed, and anxious about it.

I use to think about chores as well to be done before nights falls. Well, just wear a head lamp while cutting the grass or raking yard. Think of it as practicing hunting at night. It's about what Time it is that need yard machines need to be off for the night.

Edited by martin

I look forward to going back to standard time in the fall so I don't have to take my dog out when it's dark in the morning. Makes avoiding his previous bowel movements easier. He always does his #2 business in the mornings/afternoons so I have to take him some distance from the house.. At night I just stand near the steps and let him do his #1 business at the end of his long retractable leash..

Edited by wildcat junkie