Favorite weather for opening day

Northcountryman

I’ll take 45 degrees and sunny. No wind no rain just a nice day out in the woods. This way I won’t be sitting there freezing wondering why in the world I’m doing something so stupid like getting out of a nice warm bed with a beautiful women in it at 4am to hunt deer. It sounds ridiculous just typing it.

Note: typed out at 4:23am from the kitchen table while eating breakfast waiting to venture out in 32 degree weather while said beautiful women is still in the nice warm bed.

Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I’ll take 45 degrees and sunny. No wind no rain just a nice day out in the woods. This way I won’t be sitting there freezing wondering why in the world I’m doing something so stupid like getting out of a nice warm bed with a beautiful women in it at 4am to hunt deer. It sounds ridiculous just typing it.

Note: typed out at 4:23am from the kitchen table while eating breakfast waiting to venture out in 32 degree weather while said beautiful women is still in the nice warm bed.

Ugh!

This us so true. My wife told me good luck, and that I'm crazy, as I kissed her goodbye. 

Guess this is just another part of the dues we pay as hunters?

• Like 1

Ugh!

Take a pic of the girl!

On 11/4/2018 at 4:25 AM, Moho81 said:

Ugh!

I don't really care what the weather is like.  I'll be at moho81's house at 4:45 a.m.  I'll hunt deer in the afternoon.  

• Like 1