Two Things...

philoshop

2 minutes ago, Core said:

My wife just said "sweet, we get an extra hour sleep", to which I pointed out that now sunrise is an hour earlier and I have to leave the house at 5:00 !

the clocks back only help non hunters with sleep.. we lose out

• Like 1

Personally, I don't like the sound of: Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi; Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer: Chairman of the Financial Services Committee Maxine Waters (yup. She would have oversight control of US banks and Wall Street :sorry:.); or chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Adam Schiff (Yo Shiffty)

Red votes will help to prevent these things.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Does anyone realize that most of the red states are also the poorest states? Strange coincidence...

The blue coastal states are simply where the people with the most money tend to congregate. If NY or CA managed to become red states, by some miracle, the whole equation would change.

I would also argue that both NY and CA are currently red states by sheer area. And also, the coastal socialites and elites don't generally move to places like Arkansas. It would offend their sensibilities.

10 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Does anyone realize that most of the red states are also the poorest states? Strange coincidence...

I seriously doubt  the quality of life or cost of living for the average guy is better in places like Chicago LA  NYC then in surrounding areas that mostly vote red . Yea great if you have penthouse on park Avenue but what about the other millions who have to pay 5 times the rent for 3 times smaller a house or apartment in the citys 

You just have a concentration of wealth in those areas surrounded by misery  .  That's myth  and if it was true why do millions move from  blue states to red states each year in this country including many considering it on this forum.