Thanks The_Real_TCIII & Rob-c

After reading your recommendations on the third hand stabilizer straps I did some research and ordered a set. I was somewhat skeptical but figured I would give them a try.

They came on Sat. and I used them the first time  today. I am completely surprised on how well they do work and think anyone using a climber should have a set. Probably take me a little bit to get use to them but they do work. I think anyone using a climber would find these a good addition to their equipment. A good investment for $20.00 or less.:imsohappy:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

I just saw this, what is a third hand stabilizer strap? I'll google it but i fear what will show up!!

They are a strap / buckle arraignment that locks your top part of your climber to the bottom. For being so simple it is amazing how much it locks the top down. 

21 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Have you got a climber Tim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes i have a summit climber. I just looked up the third hand archery site. Those straps make a lot of sense. I have always used the 6' piece of rope that came with the climber to tie the 2 sections together while climbing and the cinch strap on the top section once i get up in the tree. 

Yes i have a summit climber. I just looked up the third hand archery site. Those straps make a lot of sense. I have always used the 6' piece of rope that came with the climber to tie the 2 sections together while climbing and the cinch strap on the top section once i get up in the tree. 

I have a set for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...