The Neighbors Corn Pile

bhunterED

On 11/7/2018 at 8:33 PM, Dinsdale said:

Anyone see the DEC email today where the guy in the City of Utica shot the doe over corn in his back yard out his window and the buck at night in his driveway? Worth a good chuckle. :rofl:

Can we go back to talking about bigfoot now :)

this thread is putting me to sleep

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

I am surprised the moderator did not remove this Thread yet or put a Lock on it. Eaglemountainman vs WNYBuckhunter. 10 pages by Sat?

If they remove this thread then, they should remove all the threads you have posted about trespassing and poaching that "Secret Spot" you have posted. 

Edited by Rob...
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

So then what about hot air balloons, small airplanes, and helicopters? I get what you are saying, but if its not within a roofed structure, you cant count on privacy.

I would of thought a drone falls under a slightly different category, situation or something;  because it has a camera mounted on it.

This thread as officially taken over as my bathroom reading. Can we keep this going a few more days so I have a good read for my morning dump. Speaking of which I think mine this morning was the size of Sasquatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Chickens were the key players in a court case about air space rights actually. It was once thought you owned from heaven to hell , then airplanes came along . That changed all that , and airplanes had the right to fly above your property.

Ah but how low ? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Causby

• Like 1