Sad Day for NYS!

4 minutes ago, Steve D said:

If Molinaro would have got the Green Party & Libertarian party votes he would have won and if my Aunt had balls she would be my Uncle.

Actually I don't think he would have won even if he got the votes that were cast for the Green party and Liberarian candidates.

Can't speak about your Aunt, though.  I know that there are lots of women WITHOUT balls that can be more masculine looking than uncles WITH balls.  LOL

1 minute ago, steve863 said:

Actually I don't think he would have won even if he got the votes that were cast for the Green party and Liberarian candidates.

Can't speak about your Aunt, though.  I know that there are lots of women WITHOUT balls that can be more masculine looking than uncles WITH balls.  LOL

He would have still been a million votes short even with all those. 

• Like 1

I just can't understand the rational of people. Cuomo has had people that he shares an office with going down for corruption. He is pro illegal immigration, runs one of the most highly taxed and regulated states in the country and yet he wins in a landslide. 

Here comes more illegal immigration safe haven cities, more free health care to those that don't work, more taxes and regulation on residents and business in a state that is already almost impossible to establish a new business in. More anti gun legislation, more school budget cuts to make way for free handouts college tuition for illegals. 

Who does this sound good too?

While I wish sometimes Trump would stop acting childish with his tweets etc, you can't look at what he has done the last two years in office and not be happy with what has been accomplished in a short amount of time. Economy, stock market, unemployment, regulation, immigration, border security all leaps and bounds better than it was two years ago and was headed even farther in the right direction. I can't see that continuing with the Dems control of the house. They will block everything Trump tries to get done. Wait till the news starts talking about all the executive orders he is going to have to use. 

• Like 3

Considering how bad Cuomo is, and the horrors he's promised for his third term, election tampering is the only way I can believe he won.  I cannot believe that many people in this state actually voted for their own demise.  There aren't that many people on the public dole in the state. 

Clueless liberals and anti American Leftists should be the only votes he got, but do they outnumber the rest of us now?  I think it's time to look into the actual logistics of elections.  Can we trust the machines?  Are illegals voting?  Dead people?  People voting more than once?  Ballot stuffing?

The longer a person is in power, the easier it is to organize and control the corruption.  Either the system is as corrupt as Cuomo, or the majority of citizens in this state are idiots.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, covert said:

Yup.  Look at the election map.  Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany and NY City blue, everything else red.

That's the problem most aren't willing too look at, see, and understand. Albany alone and it's boroughs make up for a population that almost exceeds most of the ADK's. You add all those places you mentioned including the boroughs, and there are not enough small towns to make the ballot even!

I digress. I have better things to do then debate this anymore. Like trying to learn how to talk to a rock. I hear Quartz can be receptive.

Be warned tho, it is racist or 'supremacist' to point these things out. Civic nationalists are as dangerous, if not more so, than Jihadists imho . They inhabit a fantasy realm that is not matched by the reality on the ground.

An antifa Mob protested outside Tucker's house last night.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

Here it comes. Get ready for SAFE ACT 2

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/statement-governor-cuomo-thousand-oaks-shooting

Look for them to start outright confiscation of all registered ARs, ban or force registration of semi-auto shotguns, and eliminate county conceal carry permits, forcing you to have to go to the state (to eliminate all unrestricted permits.)

On 11/6/2018 at 10:18 PM, Rob... said:

I can't believe the margin Cuomo won by!

I voted Red across the boards, with the exception of my Town Justice, had Conservative or Dem, went Conservative.

I can't believe the people in this state! Who would vote for a man who cuts school funding to build gondolas, wants to take away SS and Disability benefits to give more money to illegals ( yeah, I said illegals! ), loves Obama Care, and hates the second amendment? I could go on and on with all the reasons not to have voted this jerk in for a third term, but those of us with a brain are already aware.

And please, save the rhetoric about "Upstate" people need to get out and vote! We do! The problem is the large metro areas that outnumber the small towns! I really don't even want to have that discussion again, to hard to make people understand that.

Anyone who voted Blue, I hope your hair falls out! Anyone who voted 3rd party, I hope the fleas of 50,000 camels infest your crotch!

Here's to another two years of bullshit, and to a most likely Presidential run from this dork in 2020!

To all my fellow voters who voted Red across the board, thank you for trying to get NYS in some form of sanity again! 

Could be voter fraud 

• Like 2

On 11/7/2018 at 9:16 AM, steve863 said:

The breakdown of the votes for Governor.   The other party votes would NOT have helped Molinaro in this election.

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 9.05.17 AM.png

I seriously Doubt those numbers are that accurate  was probably closer then we think in NYC there is rampant voter fraud  don't know  if it would have made a difference but a bet the real vote count was  much closer then that , 

If you take out the dead people who voted the illegals that voted and the people who voted 6 times in NYC  .

On 11/8/2018 at 4:14 PM, CapDistPatriot said:

Here it comes. Get ready for SAFE ACT 2

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/statement-governor-cuomo-thousand-oaks-shooting

Look for them to start outright confiscation of all registered ARs, ban or force registration of semi-auto shotguns, and eliminate county conceal carry permits, forcing you to have to go to the state (to eliminate all unrestricted permits.)

That's why you didn't register, right?

• Like 2

Metro areas are basically not America in NY state. Dominated by needy welfare foreigners and inter-generational welfare recipients 

That might be by far the the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Most of the people voting blue in those areas, are rich White dogooder types.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre 1965 immigration was almost an entirely Northern European affair, the same stock of people with essentially the same religious and cultural world outlook. That all changed in 65 and it has been an ever more slippery slope with each passing year, to the point now where we have a mainstream political party opposing the very idea of a national border. Game over without an actual shooting war to sort things out. Diversity + proximity historically always ends in war. I expect to see the beginning of the end within my lifetime. 

So basically what you are saying is we should have stayed with the good aryan stock we had before... SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

So basically what you are saying is we should have stayed with the good aryan stock we had before... SMH

No, Northern Europeans cover a wide range of races all hailing from different genetic haplo-groups. Your immature projections are wasted on me. Feel free to adopt the ridiculous leftist narrative however.