A recommended hunting channel for you

JRod 8G8H

A couple members and I have mentioned this and it's worth checking out cause I'm hooked..... if you're like me and work at their computer a lot but need frequent distractions, watch this season of THE HUNTING PUBLIC.. it's a Youtube channel of some hunting buddies, who are very knowledgeable about the outdoors and travel the midwest on mostly public property and upload their experiences. 

I know a lot of us are on private land but there's something to learn with each video because they have to put in time and research to study every piece to a successful hunt... honestly if I put in as much time as they did my wife would certainly divorce me..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzlnaIrdxwJITyrESOReqxg

• Like 4

Started following them this year as well. My next episode is Teds giant.. I do enjoy following them. If you notice i think only one of them is married, and hes only in a 1/4 of the hunts it seems. That was one of the very first things i said, was for how much they hunt and scout they must be single. lol. But like anything else and esp if it pays the bills, the more you put in the more you get out typically

• Haha 1