GET READY FOR SAFE ACT II

while we all were watching the national election something happen here in NY that went almost unnoticed.

The democrat's took control of both state houses and everything else in the state.

You think this state was bad before. it will only get worst from here with endless taxes and regulations and more tax payers leaving UP-STATE BECAUSE OF THE COLD WEATHER.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Larry said:

while we all were watching the national election something happen here in NY that went almost unnoticed.

The democrat's took control of both state houses and everything else in the state.

You think this state was bad before. it will only get worst from here with endless taxes and regulations and more tax payers leaving UP-STATE BECAUSE OF THE COLD WEATHER.

Changing up my Christmas wish list. Time to buy that NY legal AR-10 variant that I've been wanting.

Here is my hope and maybe I am being too optimistic. I REALLY hope Ginsberg goes out very shortly. Just to have a very nice cushion. I also am trying to put a big spin on our state election. Let's say they pass a Safe Act 2 and really stick it to us. Even with the current make up of SCOTUS, Does Safe Act 1 and 2 become THE test cases that answers the questions of the 2nd amendment once and for all?

As a side note I got a kick out of the last few weeks with the left that have been saying that the Constitution is open for interpretation and should change with moder advances concerning the 2nd but lost their freaking minds when that same "process" was discussed about the 14th.  

• Like 3

Here are all of the other provisions that Cuomo wanted in his original un-SAFE Act.  These show the true colors of the tyrant we're dealing with and the Albany Legislature can now give him anything he wants. 

https://www.scribd.com/doc/121630615/McLaughlin-1-22-13-Rejected-Democrat-Proposals

People who repeatedly stated that they don't own any "assault rifles", and thus un-SAFE doesn't apply to them, will be in for a rude awaking when Cuomo orders confiscation of their semi-auto shotguns.  Too bad so sad, you should have listened 6 years ago.

34 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Here is my hope and maybe I am being too optimistic. I REALLY hope Ginsberg goes out very shortly. Just to have a very nice cushion. I also am trying to put a big spin on our state election. Let's say they pass a Safe Act 2 and really stick it to us. Even with the current make up of SCOTUS, Does Safe Act 1 and 2 become THE test cases that answers the questions of the 2nd amendment once and for all?

As a side note I got a kick out of the last few weeks with the left that have been saying that the Constitution is open for interpretation and should change with moder advances concerning the 2nd but lost their freaking minds when that same "process" was discussed about the 14th.  

Ginsberg fell and broke 3 ribs and is in hospital today....one step closer?

• Like 2

Here it comes. Get ready for SAFE ACT 2

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/statement-governor-cuomo-thousand-oaks-shooting

Look for them to start outright confiscation of all registered ARs, ban or force registration of semi-auto shotguns, and eliminate county conceal carry permits, forcing you to have to go to the state (to eliminate all unrestricted permits.)

The news report yesterday mention that Cuomo would be open to legalization of smoking marijuana. This is truly a Democrat/Liberal value.   Legalization is popular with:

1. The mentally ill addicts who need this dope to be intoxicated to handle life.

2. The brainwashed who think dope smokers should not be criminalized.

3. The other brainwashed who see it as a great way to create tax revenue, but after the government has to use that money for the accidents dope smokers cause and their mental psychosis requiring more welfare since they will not work their will not be much money left.

Please, no stupid and vulgar remarks from supporters of and users of dope.  I really am not interested in your frail mental condition and inability to handle life NOT intoxicated.  That is your problem, not mine..  I don't care!

Edited by Wilderness
  • Like 1

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results

This truly is a Democratic belief. Gun control does not reduce gun violence.  Gun Free Zones, registrations, waiting periods and other useless gun control measures are ineffective.  Examples are:

·         New York States SAFE Act which has not reduced gun violence.

·         Chicago’s strict gun control has not stopped the murder rate.

What will reduce gun violence is:

·         Harsh treatment and penalty for illegal drug dealers.

·         Mandatory rehabilitation camps for dope addicts or jail.

·         Reforming the welfare system that is enabling single mother households whose children are at higher risk for becoming victims of crime or criminals.

·         The failed mental health system that needs to institutionalize the violently mentally ill.

·         Operate the school system with discipline and punishment.

• 2 weeks later...
The news report yesterday mention that Cuomo would be open to legalization of smoking marijuana. This is truly a Democrat/Liberal value.   Legalization is popular with:
1. The mentally ill addicts who need this dope to be intoxicated to handle life.
3. The other brainwashed who see it as a great way to create tax revenue, but after the government has to use that money for the accidents dope smokers cause and their mental psychosis requiring more welfare since they will not work their will not be much money left.
Please, no stupid and vulgar remarks from supporters of and users of dope.  I really am not interested in your frail mental condition and inability to handle life NOT intoxicated.  That is your problem, not mine..  I don't care!

Weed should be legal. It’s no worse then alcohol, it’s also the 3rd largest cash crop in this country and we don’t collect taxes on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Safe act II as it was written four years ago, will be a surprise to many of the , “ I don’t care about ARs and high capacity mag” gun owners .

Manitorty liability insurance for all gun owners, manitorty safe storage so if you don’t have a safe soon you will , or face arrest if a gun is stolen from your home , micro stamping of primers , serial #s on all bullets sold in NYS , so I’ll guess no ammo markers will make NY ammo....... renewal of pistol permits every two years , no sale or transfers in NYS any gun not “:child proof “ .

I can hear all the Fudds now, but , but, but ......

• Like 2

Safe act II as it was written four years ago, will be a surprise to many of the , “ I don’t care about ARs and high capacity mag” gun owners .
Manitorty liability insurance for all gun owners, manitorty safe storage so if you don’t have a safe soon you will , or face arrest if a gun is stolen from your home , micro stamping of primers , serial #s on all bullets sold in NYS , so I’ll guess no ammo markers will make NY ammo....... renewal of pistol permits every two years , no sale or transfers in NYS any gun not “:child proof “ .
I can hear all the Fudds now, but , but, but ......

These laws will not hold up in court we all know serial numbers on bullets is a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't seem to realize the courts are not your friend.  They will uphold all of this oppression until it gets taken to the SCOTUS.

It took 30 years for the Washington D.C. gun ban to be ruled unconstitutional by the SCOTUS and many people were prosecuted for it in the years it was in effect.  D.C. is still oppressing gun owners in violation of the ruling too.

Politicians don't fear the courts, because they are not held accountable for violating court rulings.  Politicians must be made to fear the electorate.  Unless free citizens unite to defend all individual liberties, they will all be lost.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2018 at 9:22 AM, chefhunter86 said:

Weed should be legal. It’s no worse then alcohol,

True.  But all  "weed" smokers always smoke it to get inebriated.

Someone who uses chemicals (marijuana, alcohol or other dope) with the intent to alter their mental state are mentally ill.  Making marijuana legal only enables the mentally ill to further degrade their ability to cope with life.  Additionally the inhalation of the smoke can cause respiratory diseases.

Personally if people want to deliberately disable themselves, they should not receive any government social programs benefits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Wilderness said:

True.  But all  "weed" smokers always smoke it to get inebriated.

Someone who uses chemicals (marijuana, alcohol or other dope) with the intent to alter their mental state are mentally ill.  Making marijuana legal only enables the mentally ill to further degrade their ability to cope with life.  Additionally the inhalation of the smoke can cause respiratory diseases.

Personally if people want to deliberately disable themselves, they should not receive any government social programs benefits.

WTF planet are you from! Are you actually saying anyone who drinks beer is mentally ill? I think you are mentally ill! Go hunting for a change and stop with your constant flow of shit that would make a septic tank explode!

What did anyone expect from Cuomo? You can blame all the major cities and their take on gun control and letting violent illegal immigrants into this state! If you voted Blue, you allowed this! If you voted Independent, you allowed this!

Here's the big question! Where is the NRA or any of those other Pro A2 organizations now? They don't seem to be on your side now do they?

On 11/8/2018 at 5:15 PM, Wilderness said:

I haven't used an eligal drug in my life, but I  would support legalization. 

If for no other reason than it seems that the war on drugs has been an absolute failure and waste of countless resources. Measured in lives and $$.

5 hours ago, Rob... said:

Here's the big question! Where is the NRA or any of those other Pro A2 organizations now? They don't seem to be on your side now do they?

The NRA is currently suing Cuomo for banning the sale of Carry Guard insurance for concealed carry permit holders.  They are also working on getting semi-auto rifle bans like the SAFE Act before the Supreme Court and expect to see a ruling on it in the new year.  The challenge will be against the ban in another state, but will affect all bans like it in any state.

Legalizing pot has nothing to do with state governments recognizing your freedom to smoke it.  It's all about taxing it to get more money in the state coffers.  It won't be cheaper when it's legal and the state will be the one making big bucks from selling it.  When booze was illegal, crime was high.  The government made it legal again to stop the crime, but also to make lots of tax revenue from it.  The same can be said for the lottery.  The same can be said for drugs. (Except not all drugs will be legal, so the crime will not stop)

It's not about freedom, your rights, or even crime.  It's about money.  That's all the government is ever interested in when it makes anything taxable.  They start doing the same thing criminals were doing, but because they are the government, it's legal.  Not moral or ethical, but legal.

When these semi auto gun bans are declared unconstitutional, you will see states begin massive micro managed regulation of any firearm they thought should have been banned.  The taxes on them will fly sky high and the permits to own them will cost you big money every year.  Ammo will also be considered fair game for "sin" taxes.  Taxes are always constitutional.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rob... said:

Are you actually saying anyone who drinks beer is mentally ill?

What he said was, anyone who drinks it with the intention of altering their mental state, is mentally ill.

I tend to agree that people who do anything that intentionally makes them stoned, are dealing with some mental issues, or at least an addiction.

• Like 1