Crappy pics, but my pops just sent me these for where we are hunting opening day of gun. Very tall rack. 58766c5e75bd6cee6821a44c68e648b4.jpg

c3fc7371c6d5661f134cdc47aeb2d440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shooter buck where i hunt! Too hard to tell age from those pics. Good luck

Yeah it’s a definite shooter for us too. Bigger than anything we’ve got the last few years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah def doesn't look like a 2.5 year old deer to me with that long snout and fat belly so 3.5 or 4.5.. Good luck!!!

tough to tell but mature 3.5 plus prolly.older

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

Nice buck, go get him, my guess would be 2.5 - 3, I’ve noticed that the white nose and neck start to fade as they get older, not as pronounced.  He looks like he’s swelling up, good sign to see he’s ready to go.

good luck getting him

Haha..........haha great aging timing. Papist will tell you

• Like 1

Switching gears to habitat improvements!

pictures aren't the best but from what i see it's 5.5 yrs old or older. respectable buck to take anywhere. skull and skeletal frame seems fully developed. first picture even having that roman nose look. deep filled out chest even down low with neck that blends into it seamlessly. neck filled out right up to the head and has what looks like wrinkles. antlers aren't exactly small either. one of you shoot it and i'll age the jawbone for you and also help you extract the front incisors. i'll send them in and pay the cost for you. i work right in Albany.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://arforny.com