Cuomo Partially Right

airedale

Cuomo stated a few weeks ago the reason folks leave this state is because of the weather,  can't say for sure the weather is the real reason so many folks leave this state but he is not far off the money that this state really does stink weather wise. This year has been an exceptional beauty, the winter sucked, the spring sucked and the summer pretty much sucked, this fall's weather has stayed in step and run the table along with the rest of the year being one of the worst fall-hunting seasons I can ever remember.

Al

• Like 4

May wasn’t that great , but I think we had a nice hot sunny summer .

my reasons for leaving ( if we do ) taxes, fees , political climate, followed by weather . We could simply go south for a few months for the weather ,but that doesn’t free us from the high cost of living and political climate .

The kids are the only thing keeping us here, and that may change .

• Like 1

Two days lost to rain and wind, one day that was decent, then another two days lost. And during he heart of the rut to boot. I don't know about overall, but weather this week has been horrible. With the forecast staying cold, I'm guessing what you see is what you get over the next few weeks.