What we're in this game for....

peas247

l've been hunting for 20 years now...with my father and a few friends by my side all of those years...I have seen numerous big deer with the bow and just have never been able to seal the deal...on 11/5  at 9:03 I finally got a poke at what I knew was a good deer...he strolled by at 38 yards and I slipped one off...I knew the shot ended up a tad low so I met with my father and backed out of the woods for 4 hours...after a dicey track job with my pops by my side... when we finally came upon him it finally sunk in that I had finally sealed the deal on a good one...the rollercoaster of emotions throughout the day is only understood by a hunter...its a day and a memory that I will always charish...10 score able pts and 205lbs dressed on the scale...

20181104_170720.jpg

Screenshot_20181106-184720_Video Player.jpg

IMG_20181104_204328_985.jpg

• Like 38

Congratulations! What an awesome buck! The memories of that day will be cherished for the rest of your days. To share it with your dad is something very special, that no amount of money could ever buy. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Great job man.

• Thanks 1