Taxidermist with beetles in Rochester NY area??

Culvercreek hunt club

I have the bear head and the buck I got on Saturday. They are in the chest freezer and I am thinking I better get them out and processed before the Mrs. opens a bag...lol. Anyone know a Taxidermist in the Rochester area that has beetles? I don't like the boiled becasue of the loosening of the teeth and loss of the nasal bones. I had a bear done previously and it looks great but it wasn't local. I would like to get this to them asap before i leave for camp on Friday morning. 

I have the bear head and the buck I got on Saturday. They are in the chest freezer and I am thinking I better get them out and processed before the Mrs. opens a bag...lol. Anyone know a Taxidermist in the Rochester area that has beetles? I don't like the boiled becasue of the loosening of the teeth and loss of the nasal bones. I had a bear done previously and it looks great but it wasn't local. I would like to get this to them asap before i leave for camp on Friday morning. 

I agree beetles work best. I know 2 people who do them but nowhere close to Rochester. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad experience?
No, just his pictures seem meh to me. I prefer Kurt Fox at foxstudiostaxidermy.com I've seen literally hundreds of his mounts and all are most excellent including 10 of mine he did for me maybe more. I lost count

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

No, just his pictures seem meh to me. I prefer Kurt Fox at foxstudiostaxidermy.com I've seen literally hundreds of his mounts and all are most excellent including 10 of mine he did for me maybe more. I lost count

Im with ya, his mounts dont look that good. The skulls look fine though.

My guy boils but with his solution only for 20 minutes, no problem with teeth loosening , your welcome to go,look at bear and deer skulls he’s done.

He’s in Canandaigua, near my hunting spot .

PM me if interested I’ll send you his # .

Hes looking to get a skull done. Beetles are the way to go IMO, no shrinkage

Yup. I made a mistake of boiling a bobcat skull once. Cost me precious eighths of inches, which put me 10th all time for biggest skull instead of like 6th or 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie. The more I look at those "trophy records" the more I start to think these things are ridiculous and just scams to grab more money from people that want to either be listed or view any of the so called records. Last I checked records are supposed to be viewable for free. Not charge money to see what it is. What a scam

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

https://backtonaturetaxidermy.weebly.com/

Also, according to google there are several Volkswagen Beetles for sale in the Batavia area

good find. they're best served with a couple uncleaned skulls left inside on the front seat with all the windows rolled. let it set a while so nobody else needs to drive them.

• Haha 1