Official Hunting Black Friday Thread

Not a hunting item but a great deal ! 

I was in the market for a Vacuum Cleaner . In the new Consumer Reports book , the Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 was rated the highest but at a price of $400 . I saw the Kohl's ad with it on sale for $250 . After dinner yesterday , we stopped at Kohl's to pick one up . A woman was walking around getting people to sign up for Credit Cards . I didn't want one but there was an offer for 35 percent off of the purchase so I signed up . There were very long lines at the checkouts but she gave us a slip to go directly to Customer Service and avoid the lines . The price was $162.49 plus $13 tax for a total of $175.49 for a $400 Vacuum . Not bad !  Plus my wife was given a $60 voucher to be used for an in store purchase next week . I think we did okay ......

1 hour ago, Belo said:

this is a goodheadcover for chilly days, works really good with a beanie for very cold days

https://www.scentlok.com/full-season-ultimate-headcover

Thanks Belo!! I just snatched up 3 of these for $11.99 and 3 of the lightweight ones for $8.99. Got free shipping too! They have some really good deals on their sale page!

11 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Not a hunting item but a great deal ! 

I was in the market for a Vacuum Cleaner . In the new Consumer Reports book , the Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 was rated the highest but at a price of $400 . I saw the Kohl's ad with it on sale for $250 . After dinner yesterday , we stopped at Kohl's to pick one up . A woman was walking around getting people to sign up for Credit Cards . I didn't want one but there was an offer for 35 percent off of the purchase so I signed up . There were very long lines at the checkouts but she gave us a slip to go directly to Customer Service and avoid the lines . The price was $162.49 plus $13 tax for a total of $175.49 for a $400 Vacuum . Not bad !  Plus my wife was given a $60 voucher to be used for an in store purchase next week . I think we did okay ......

Never understood the need to spend that sort of money on a vacuum cleaner until a black friday years back and we got one of them. Made me a believer.

But honestly, I was holding out for a powerful battery powered vacuum capable of doing legitimate carpet vacuuming, and when Dyson came out with that we got it and it's been amazing. Dyson are awesome.

I made a killing today @ Lowes. Got a 12" sliding compound double bevel miter saw for $350 with a $200-250 stand (may sell the stand on facebook).

• Like 1

Thanks Belo!! I just snatched up 3 of these for $11.99 and 3 of the lightweight ones for $8.99. Got free shipping too! They have some really good deals on their sale page!

You’ll love them. The early season one is great. Has mesh at the ears so you can still hear well. And in my book, any extra carbon can’t hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk