Cigarette smokers

Dom

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I quit smoking 21 years ago and still miss them lol. Once in a while I dream I had one. 

I wait 9 yrs ago, never cheated till three weeks ago. I bought a pack and bummed a couple, I felt terrible for myself!  I haven't smoked any since and I hope I don't

• Like 5

I'm also a smoker but always it gets under my skin seeing people just toss them on the ground out the windows of their cars/trucks even on their front lawns.Iv'e even seen them tossed in the water while fishing.I also agree there are other more important things in life to deal with was just venting.

It wasn't intended to be for "only smokers":angry:. It was meant for EVERYONE that leaves their crap in the woods. And sorry if I ruffled your feathers. I never realized you were so sensitive. I hope I worded this properly.

Yes. That was better....sort of...but good enough for you.

As I stated, I am not a smoker so I am not sensitive to your comment at all which was originally disparaging towards smokers.

Next time I will know what you meant as opposed to what you actually typed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How in the heck did a post about cigarette Smokers get turned this way?This was no intent to become a political discussion.I myself have no real care except when our land/forests are being treated as a waste ground.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

What a great idea let's put something like that in a place that already is over crowded with traffic problems.  With all the space the have upstate to build  that seems like the worst possible choice. 

So your for using raw land over using land already built on?25000-40000 jobs at 100'00 plus is not a good decision 

7 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

I am for it to go somewhere else other than ny. Its gonna cost tax 1.7 billion dollars. 

I welcome them to use and produce jobs in this state,either in the city or other areas that have already been built on.Can we go back to the original post on cigarette smokers?

1 hour ago, Dom said:

So your for using raw land over using land already built on?25000-40000 jobs at 100'00 plus is not a good decision 

I will believe it when I see it 

Lol all propaganda they will say any BS  at first then  Amazon will  use  robots and any high  tech guys  will be   outsourced from india   in the  end  your left with a few hundred 15 a hour jobs 

And lots of traffic lol 

Edited by Storm914

2 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

hey,i was just joking dom. It sure digressed into something else...

No problem here Yes it has and some have for sure turned it upside down .Now if I could earn 1 penny for every ciggy that would be great

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm guessing you welcomed solar city with open arms as well?

No!However  The Amazon will be using and providing jobs for long term use of area and a great opt for jobs.Now back to cigarette smokers

1 hour ago, Dom said:

I welcome them to use and produce jobs in this state,either in the city or other areas that have already been built on.Can we go back to the original post on cigarette smokers?

I just responded to your comment on Amazon. Perhaps you should stay on the subject if you do not want others to veer off subject. And I also welcome jobs to NY but not at the expense of 1.7 billion dollars from the tax payers.

And good luck this weekend in the woods.

• Like 1

I found the whole governmental experiment in citizen behavioral management through taxation to be kind of interesting. The government learned that they can successfully use our tax dollars to modify human behavior. They found out that they can dictate behavior of their constituents simply by mounting a large enough campaign (taxpayer funded) against a behavior and then taxing the behavior out of existence. It makes you wonder why they didn't simply take the honest approach and declare nicotine a "controlled substance" and pass laws that declared it illegal.

It was interesting to see how everyone (myself included) immediately fell into lockstep as the government taxed cigarettes almost out of existence. I wonder when it will occur to them to use the same tactics on guns, ammo, and accessories. I know that it has been threatened with diet, and is what is behind the gas taxes.

Just think of all the tempting targets that there are out there for this kind of tactic.