Gawrysiak 19 pt buck

Bigfoot 327

Joshua Gawrysiak ended his 5 year quest last Saturday with the taking of a 19 pt. buck near Chippewa Falls Wisconsin. He shot the beast with his Matthews Compound Bow at about 20 yards. The big boy was following a doe.....

Joshua believes the buck was 5 or 6 years old.

He has set up a GOFUNDME account in an attempt to raise $3,000 for a full body mount.

45992155_10100251504581663_8233279799070556160_n.jpg

buck.jpg

Hunters.jpg

• Like 3

Starving people in the world..... and you want a Go Fund Me page to pay for your deer mount?  LOL.  

Make a replica of the rack, sell it to Bass Pro, and then you should be able to get a full body mount with some left over to put in a more meaningful GoFundMe account.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Why if he had the money for the high fence hunt and all the best hunting equipment. 

I think  he can gofoundhimself :)

Or was this a free range hunt ?

I learned of this buck on Fox News. He has a video on FB with 10,000 views and 600 likes and climbing. The info I have is that it was a free range hunt and the buck was well known by the public. If this is a scam his stones are a lot bigger than mine!

5 minutes ago, Bigfoot 327 said:

I learned of this buck on Fox News. He has a video on FB with 10,000 views and 600 likes and climbing. The info I have is that it was a free range hunt and the buck was well known by the public. If this is a scam his stones are a lot bigger than mine!

When someone trys to  self promote himself with donations like that makes you think something is up . :)

who ask for money to mount there trophy lol 

Crazy big buck but I'm kind of put off by the gofundme. Knowing the publicity he is getting I bet he will do the full body taxi and then take $25k from the local Scheels.. I've heard impressive shoulder mounts can be worth like $5-10k to a sporting goods store... So why is he taking people's money lol