Gawrysiak 19 pt buck

Bigfoot 327

There is a woman who stands on a street corner near me and claims to be homeless. (She is to ugly for sex). I have it on good authority that she averages $400 per day, 5 days a week. She does not "work" evenings or weekends. Has been doing this for the last three years and the libtards  here continue to give her money. At the end of the day she is picked up by a late modeled SUV and goes to her rather upscale home.....

Christine Blasey Ford pocketed over $600,000 from one GFM account and over $200,000 from another one to offset her security expenses (public knowledge available on the GFM site). Man, I really feel sorry for her...…..NOT!

I read an article once that explained that if someone could break the world record for largemouth bass they could easily pocket a quick million bucks!

I would not beg for funds to have anything mounted, but given that so many fools are easily parted from their money, it makes me wondered why I ever worked!

• 5 weeks later...