My deer

Paula

24 minutes ago, wooly said:

Very happy for you G/F!

You gonna get her stuffed or just gonna stuff her in your belly.:nyam:

I could just imagine the looks one would get if this Doe became a handbag/purse and the zipper was around the mouth for access and one ear was a phone holder.I'm sorry Paula just had the idea pop in my small brain

8 hours ago, Daveboone said:

Meat! NIce fat gray faced doe. Nothing fills the freezer better. 

What did you use? 

Mind control. Paula talks to Wooley, ya know. I talk to Wooley too, but he doesn't always share his secrets. It's a deer whisperer thing. Some folks just aren't worthy of that information.  :rofl:

Good for you Paula. Glad you had some success early in the season. Maybe you can double up with a buck now! Good to see another woman shooting a .270 for deer. A lot of girls and women have used my .270 to shoot deer for the youth season and gun season. None have had issues with the recoil, and never had an issue with stopping power.

10 minutes ago, coonhunter said:

Good for you Paula. Glad you had some success early in the season. Maybe you can double up with a buck now! Good to see another woman shooting a .270 for deer. A lot of girls and women have used my .270 to shoot deer for the youth season and gun season. None have had issues with the recoil, and never had an issue with stopping power.

First time using it, I like it but I think the stock is a bit long for me

Edited by Paula