Hunting thermos

biggamefish

On 11/21/2018 at 2:28 PM, Steve D said:

These are pretty nice and easily keeps the coffee hot for about 4- hours or a little more. They come in 12 & 16 ozs. and the nice part about them is if you tip them over you don't spill a drop.

ZOJIRUSHI. I received mine as a gift https://www.dealmoon.com/19-99-Zojirushi-SM-KHE48BA/577311.html

mug.jpg

I have one of these in 16 oz and like the slim design fits a bottle holder on my pack.

Works fine for a full day and take it to work often in cold weather. Also like the one hand, no spill design.

Classic Thermos that was given to me by parents for Christmas 1989.  It has survived farm work for 20 years, and thousands of  hunting and fishing adventures.  

When I drink from it, the face reflected in the cup has gotten older and older, but boy what memories we share.  

Still keeps the coffee hot all day long.

20151220_082010.jpg

20181118_073412.jpg

20170911_095236.jpg

• Like 3

Something like 4 " in diameter; 7" or so tall?  Fat a dumpy, thermos wise.  Something stable that is less likely to tip over. I have a new Stanley tall slim line versions. It going on the next contest, LOL.

I never buy used. Don't know if weed killer was stored in it.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter